Monday, October 10, 2005

 

spin

I'm super dizzy today. I keep feeling like I'm going to fall right to the floor. I'm not sure why that is.
It is a symptom of my crazy? stress? sleep-deprivation? Is it possible that I'm actually getting sick (which would be really inconvenient, whatwith my taking a "sick" day last week and all)?
I just want to go home and lie in bed until the world feels less spinny. And considering I have another 6 hours of work, then movies to watch, then tickets to a show tonight, it seems unlikely that that's going to work out. I always feel claustrophobic when I can't see "lying in bed with nothing to do" time in my future. It's sad because I want to be ambitious and creative and interesting, but I think more than any of these things, I'm just lazy.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?