Thursday, October 13, 2005

 

sound

As I've mentioned, I'm not allowing myself to fight with the boy I'm in love with, no matter how much I want to, or how baited I feel by him. When I want to start yelling, I replace that urge with fake cheer.
I spoke to him on the phone last night, and my roommate was apparently listening in. She came to my doorway and noted that I don't sound like myself when I talk to him these days. I told her of my plan, and asked her if I sounded too fake. She said, "Well, you don't sound like you." What does not sounding like me entail? Apparently, NOT ME sounds like, "you know, a happy, bubbly girl." It's true, that's not me at all.

Comments:
I really enjoyed your blog. This is a cool Website Check it out now by Clicking Here . I know that you will find this WebSite Very Interesting Every one wants a Free LapTop Computer!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?