Friday, October 28, 2005

 

slight

So, I knew that if I was going to see the boy I'm in love with at all in the next two weeks, it would be tonight. My roommate knew it, too, if only because I said so about a thousand times last night.

They always grab a few drinks on Friday afternoons after they get out of class. Apparently, this week, for no reason I can tell, they decided to extend that into the night. So she is hanging out with him now, instead of me being able to. And she didn't even invite me to meet up with them. This is the same girl who threw three days worth of hissyfits because I talked to the boy she liked for twenty minutes at her party. This is not right.

It's this kind of thing that makes me like her less and less every day. I've been pretty productive for most of the night, but I'm DEFINITELY starting to lose it.

I may need to get out of the house. I think I'll go for a walk. Granted, late night walks aren't usually such a good idea in this city, but is it really such a surprise that I'm a bit on the self-destructive side?

Fuck.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?