Saturday, October 08, 2005

 

right.

So, he never called. I mean, never mind he decided not to hang out with me, he never even bothered to call to tell me that was what he decided.
And I've been productive for as long as I can handle today, so that there's nothing left to do for the rest of this night except drive myself fucking insane about the fact that he never called.
I was ready for him to choose the show over me. But, the total lack of disregard it takes to not even call to say so, it stings a lot. So, I'm basically in crying, rocking back and forth mode now. Can't eat, can't work, can't think about anything else. Even if I could find someone else who still wants to hang out now, I'm no shape for it because I'm all fucked up.
I feel nauseous.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?