Thursday, October 27, 2005

 

rest

Well, I actually managed to spend most of my afternoon being productive and watching movies for work, despite my adventures and sleep deprivation of the last 24 hours. I can't imagine that I got more than 3 hours of sleep last night, which was fine when I was a young girl, but now it really catches up to me.

I decided to take a nap at about 5, since I had been doing so well. After I'd been sleeping a while, I heard this pretty music, and even though it didn't totally wake me up, I started thinking, "I really like this music. Hearing it makes me happy, because I know this music means something good."

It was only after the ringing stopped that I realized that it was of course, the cell phone ring signifying the boy I'm in love with was calling. Oops. I called him back, and told him about my car (since I had called in him in a panic when the car deaths were going down last night) and what the status was. But he wasn't very attentive or responsive.

I didn't really know whether I was going to tell him about my ex-boyfriend. He probably wouldn't care anyway. I ended up just telling him that I got high with my ex. And he was like, "and then you just went to sleep?" which I thought was strange and didn't know how to respond to. So I said, "ummm... no" and then he said he had to go. He almost certainly really did have to go, but me being me, I can't help but wonder if somewhere he at least feels like a tiny ping of jealousy about me sleeping with another guy.

And, when he was getting off the phone, he indicated I might not hear from him for a while, since he is so busy. I already know he is going away next weekend, so I probably won't see him for two weeks. This does not bode well for my mental health.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?