Sunday, October 16, 2005

 

overwhelmed

So, I still all out of sorts about blowing what may have been my only chance ever (such it was) with the boy last night. I slept about 2 hours total last night, and had serial killer nightmares, which speaks a lot about my state of mind.
I can't concentrate on my moviewatching work at all, even though I have a ton of it to do, since my thoughts are continuing to hover in that single split-second where I MAYBE had a chance and let it slip through my fingers.
Also, the Patriots are getting crushed, my plans with my friends for tonight fell through, I found out I was right about my roommate and the boy hanging out on Thursday night, and tomorrow I have to go back to the hellhole that I call my work. Today is just not a good day. At all.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?