Friday, October 07, 2005

 

nut

My roommate went to the party tonight that the boy may or may not have decided to go to. And it just occurred to me, out of nowhere, that it isn't impossible that they would decide to go together. Her car's gone, so I know she drove to the party. So, I looked on the TV where we keep our parking pass for visitors, and it wasn't there.
Even though it is 11:30 at night, and even though I was already in my pajamas, I put my clothes back on, and walked the entire parking permit area looking for his car. I checked both sides of the street and was very careful not to miss any cars. I didn't see his.
Of course, he may have parked outside of the regular parking area, and that's why I couldn't find it.

And none of this means anything, since they are friends and were going to the same place, and why wouldn't they drive together. Yet, the thought of it makes me so crazy that I go out in the late night (And I live in L.A. My neighborhood is decent, but it ain't Mayberry) and walk around in the pitch dark looking for his car. It is times like these that make me feel like I might actually be a nutjob.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?