Saturday, October 29, 2005

 

not

So, the boy, who I knew was a longshot to see this weekend at all, somehow still finds a way to disappoint me even when I try to expect nothing.
I had emailed him Thursday night, and he wrote back saying he was pretty busy this weekend, but he'd give me a call to let me know if he was going to have time to hang out or not.
And I really did mostly no it was going to be a "no", especially if it when it didn't happen last night. But now it is 9 p.m. on a Saturday and he didn't even bother to call TO say no. That's really just shitty. I deserve better. So now, hot on the heels of sitting at home alone on a Friday night, I'm following up with sitting at home alone on a Saturday night. Rocking.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?