Monday, October 10, 2005

 

invasion

I'm going to a show with my roommate tonight. That means invading the hipster part of town, which always makes me a little nervous. I know, that's really sad that this group of people who I'm not impressed by and I don't emulate in any way can get me all quaking in my boots at the thought of their disdain. But, I think it is the openness with which they show how I'm considered less than because I don't have the right haircut and clothes that really makes me uneasy. If they were just a bit quieter, a bit more subtle in their hatred, I don't think the trip to Echo Park would be so bad at all.
But that's not the way it is, so I'm prepared for snickers and snideness.

Awesome.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?