Sunday, October 09, 2005

 

confused

So, he ended up calling last night around 7:30. And I just didn't know what to do with that. I mean, I was angry, and I think justifiably so, and I feel like I shouldn't let him get away with that. But also, I've been trying not to get in fights with him all the time, so I've been trying to keep from losing my temper at him.
I ended up not telling him I think he is a giant creep for not calling when he was supposed to, but I don't know if that was the right thing or not. I feel like I have all this anger I didn't express and now I'm stuck with it.
He said he didn't feel that good, and he didn't want to go out, but I could come over and hang out if he wanted. At first, I didn't think I would and told him I'd call him back if I changed my mind. That would probably have been the good strong reponse to stick with. But, I would have been all bored and sad sitting in my apartment all night, so I ended up calling back around a half-hour later to say I was on my way.
Of course, I got there and he was a total jerk all night. In real rare form. It got to the point where I couldn't help myself, "no losing temper" rule or not, and I ended up blurting out, "so, your broken arm medicine turns you into a total ASSHOLE, huh?" and he just laughed and said yes. He doesn't much mind if I'm mad at him so long as I don't make him talk about it, I think.
Anyway, so yeah, that's my story. I'm a big spineless wimp. No surprise there.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?