Tuesday, September 13, 2005

 

uncool

I called the boy I'm in love with a little while ago. And instead of calling me back, like a normal human being would, he EMAILED me to say he got my message and to respond to it. I do not like that turn of events very much. I suspect he just doesn't want to fight with me, but if the only way we can avoid fighting is to avoid talking, that's pretty depressing. I'd rather fight. That may just be me, though. I think, as much as I hate to fight, I'd always prefer it to silence or nothingness.

Comments:
i know how that goes (but if you didnt have his email, now you do lol - thats a far shot though). the best is confrontation. its painful, but the best way as opposed to ..silence :| you might as well send an email saying "call me.urgent" lol who knows? it could work.

nice blog, keep blogging!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?