Wednesday, September 14, 2005

 

static. cling.

I've been out of school for over a year. I've known that I was done with school for almost two. You'd think I would be done with being bitter about it, wouldn't you?
But I'm so totally not. I'm sitting on my couch, watching TV with my roommate, and she says, "Oh, I need to remember to tape The O.C. tomorrow." Just being polite, I ask where she'll be instead of glued to the tube, entranced by Seth and Summer's latest misadventures. And she says, "First Comps Meeting." And my heart just drops.
When school things used to happen, I'd be there. Always. And now, they don't have anything to do with me. I don't even have to know they are happening. Except for the fact that like 99% of my friends in L.A. will be there, all together. All without me.
And so I feel like crud. And believe me, when you've been whining about the same thing for well over a year, your friends get sick of hearing about it. Sympathy runs out, and there are no free refills. So, I've got to keep it to myself. I'm not great at that. It usually comes out in some unpleasant way or other. Awesome.

Comments:
i thought your blog was cool and i think you may like this cool Website. now just Click Here
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?