Monday, September 19, 2005

 

Settled

I got an email from my roommate today, so I guess she's not mad at me anymore. The need of someone to send pointless emails back and forth with over a long and boring workday may have something to do with it, but I'm not about to question it.
And Alex says I should't worry about last night. (Though really I'm determined to find someone to make it up to him, so he better just get used to it. Stubborn when it suits me, remember??)
So, that just leaves the boy I'm in love with, who continues not to talk to me. And the thing is, while I feel like he's not calling or talking to me out of anger or annoyance, there's every chance he just doesn't feel like it. So, I'm probably speeding my ulcer's progression for nothing. (Though the fact that he doesn't care enough to talk to me makes me plenty ill in its own way.)

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?