Sunday, September 18, 2005

 

muzzle

I clearly need one. A muzzle. I went out to dinner with my friend Alex, who rocks a million ways from Sunday, for HIS BIRTHDAY, and I screwed it up badly. I know I joke about being tactless, but I don't really mean to be. And tonight I clearly was.
I was supposed to be taking him out to have fun, and instead I whined about my own life, bitched about how crummy MY friends are, and told him things I damned well shouldn't have told him. That must have been just the most fabulous birthday present ever. Ha.
I'm going to demand a do-over, so that I can try again to be the good and normal friend that Alex deserves, but that's not really the same, now is it? So, I'm pretty sad that I suck so bad. And Alex was too nice to point out how much I suck, since that is the kind of good person he is.

I'm crummy.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?