Thursday, September 29, 2005

 

funny

So, even though I hadn't heard back from the boy I'm in love with, I wrote him again on Tuesday. We used to hang out every Tuesday to watch a TV show together, with his roommate, but now he has band practice on Tuesdays, so he can't do it anymore. And I don't think my email was mean or whiney, just about the fact that I was a little bummed trying to watch the tv show without him.

I got a response last night that was about as obnoxious as possible. Taunting me about the fact that he has better things to do, and then telling me that I could still come watch it with his roommate. Then he said that he never answered my last email because he didn't see anything that merited a response, and that it didn't really matter anyway, since he's just a check on a list of names of the people I email. So, that was nice.

Oh, and then in closing, he asked me for a favor, since I'm so very good at the internet and all.

I tried to restrain myself, but let's face it, I'm not so hot at that, so I ended up writing him an email back that was a bit on the angry side. And closed with a comment that he is an asshole, but expects me to do him favors. I believe my exact words were something along the lines of, "What the fuck is up with that? I don't think that is what friends do. Maybe I'm wrong."

He wrote me back this morning to say he was just kidding and acting all wounded that I'm not friend enough to do him a favor. I've re-read his email several times since, looking for "jokes" or whatnot, but I just don't see it. I don't know if it is him or me who is crazy on this one. I do think it is interesting that whenever I get mad at him for things he can't turn around on me, he'll shrug it off with, "What? I was just kidding."

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?