Tuesday, September 13, 2005

 

cats

So, he's still not called me, but he emailed me a link to a website full of pictures of cats in sinks. That would be sweet if a) I liked cats a whole lot b) I liked sinks a whole lot or c) I didn't already know that said link was on a website he checks compulsively several times a day. So, it's not like it was a "Here, I found these cats in sinks just for you", it was more like a "cats in sinks. that's stupid yet amusing. i'll send it to Heidi, so she feels like I am paying attention to her." When it gets to a few days without us speaking, I start to get real itchy. I guess I'm upset that I can't be nice to him so he'll love me or mean to him because he doesn't love me. I'm not sure which one I want more.

Comments:
All ready saw it....:)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?