Thursday, September 15, 2005

 

boyfriend

(This is an excerpt from an email i sent to my friend. She suggested i blog it so people know how insane i truly am)

i want the internet to be my boyfriend. it is funny and entertaining. it never ignores me. gives me as much time as i want, but not only does it not mind me having other friends - it facilitates it! it understands my stalking habit, and is willing to help out with it.

there's sex stuff on it, if you're into that (which i'm not, but it is at least an option).

it can go shopping with me, read with me, watch movies with me, gossip with me.

i love you, internet. you're the bestest boy ever.

Comments:
I love this. I really really do. If the internet can be your boyfriend then that means that Netflix can be my boyfriend.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?