Wednesday, September 28, 2005

 

boy

I want a boy to like me. To miss me when we're apart and to give me hugs and kisses when we are together. I want a boy who likes to talk to me more than he likes to talk to anybody else in the whole wide world. Who likes to do the same things I like to do. Who only pisses me off in the way I kind of enjoy being pissed off.

And who won't mind that I'm love with another boy. And will make me feel better when the boy I'm in love with makes me feel cruddy.

I guess that's too much to ask, though. But, really, could I ever stop loving the boy I'm in love with until some other boy looks good to me? And how could any other boy look good to me while I'm still in love with the boy?

Yuck.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?