Thursday, August 25, 2005

 

Strange

I went to the movies with the boy I'm in love with and another friend last night. As we were sitting in the theatre, waiting for the movie to start, the boy i'm in love with and I started bickering, as we just about everytime we are together. And I turned to my friend, so she'd take my side. She just shook her head and said, "No way. You two leave me out of your strange relationship."
And I didn't know whether to be happy or sad. I mean, did that comment mean, "I can't compare with with complexity and uniqueness of your delightfully quirky and clearly romantic interactions with one another, so I don't even want to try" OR "You two are grossly bizarre and a trainwreck that I want to stay the hell away from, lest some of the inevitable blood and carnage spill over onto me"? I guess there's no way to know for sure.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?