Sunday, August 21, 2005

 

Crazy Part 2

Since my current obsession is asking everyone who surrounds me for their opinion on my sanity, I decided to take it to someone who really ought to have some insight - my mom. So, I called her up and asked, "Mom, do you think I'm crazy?" And she answered, "Well, probably." That wasn't so much the answer I was anticipating. She went on to explain that it wasn't anything about me personally, but more the fact that genetically, I got the crazy end of the stick for sure. Hell, I'm the only person in my immediate family who isn't medicated. So, I guess that makes sense, and I've been trying to accept that I'm probably crazy. But then, I reported these results back to the boy I'm in love with, and he reminded me that whatever your mother says in a situation like that is probably at least 250 times nicer than the actual truth. Like, "Mom, do you think I'm ugly?" "Don't be silly, Heidi, you're the most beautiful girl in the world." And so forth. Therefore, if my own mother tells me that I'm probably crazy, it most likely means that I'm a fucking nutbar. So... that's good to know, I guess.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?